Center for Advanced STEM Education
MSU Denver COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement
MSU Denver will require all students, faculty and staff to have vaccines beginning August 23, 2021.
Link to more information and frequently asked questions https://www.msudenver.edu/safe-return-to-campus/vaccine-requirement/
Where to Get the Vaccine
CovidCheck Colorado is accepting walk-up/drive-up clients at the 5th Street Garage location. Although scheduled appointments are encouraged, individual walk-up vaccines are available with no scheduled appointment.
Schedule a vaccination appointment at the Auraria Campus https://www.primarybio.com/r/hcaurariavac
Find a COVID-19 vaccine near you https://www.vaccines.gov/search/
Safe Return to Campus
- Masks are no longer required if you are fully vaccinated
- Not vaccinated or partially vaccinated face masks are required. (Bandannas or gaiters are not acceptable face coverings.)
- Social distancing is no longer required
What is Open on Campus Effective May 17, 2021
Tivoli Student Uniion Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:-00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Friday 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday card access only
Campus ID Station: Tivoli Student Union, Suite 269, 303-556-8352, Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Credit Union of Denver: Tivoli 211, 303-234-1700, Open Monday-thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Friday, 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Degree Metropolitan Food + Drink: Spring Hill Suites, 720-429-2890, Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m., Saturday-Sunday 5:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Intermissions Café: Science Building, First Floor Atrium: Open Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Friday, 10:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m.
Los Molinos at Auraria: Mercantile Building: Open Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., Friday
S'ONO! Asian Fusion: Tivoli 101E: Open Monday-Friday, 10P00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Tivoli Starbucks: Monday-Thursday, 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Friday 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tivoli Station Bookstore: Suite 205, 303-556-4286, Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
ZGo’s Café: Administration Building 120, 303-825-3509, Open, Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Biker Jim's Gourmet Dogs
i-lov-iT Market Convenience Store (Convenience store items located inside the bookstore.)
Saffron Mediterranean Grill
Simple Fresh Market (reopening July 12th)
Tivoli Brewery Tap House (to-go beer is available)
Summer 2021 RTD Pass Update
If you purchased a spring RTD pass it is good through June 30th
MSU Denver and AHEC are working on a pass for the fall semester, which will start August 1st.
The cost of the pass for the Spring Semester is $135.00.
Passes are located at Tivoli Station Bookstore.
RTD discount fares are available for eligible students. You can apply for a pass at RTD LIVE or contact RTD at 303-299-2667.
What you need to know about your classes
In Person Classes:
- In person classes will be offered Summer 2021 Semester
- No on campus requirement.
- This is an online course that meets at a set time each week in the same ways an in-person class would.
- Combination of face to face and online class sessions.
Synchronous and Asynchronous online classes:
- A synchronous online class meets at a set time each week in the same way an in-person class would. In contrast, an “asynchronous online class” is one in which students access course materials at a time of their choosing and are not required to interact with one another (or the instructor) at set times.
Quick video overview of Canvas https://community.canvaslms.com/videos/1124-canvas-overview-students
FINANCIAL AID VIRTUAL FRONT DESK
Financial aid is offering a "Virtual Front Desk" using Microsoft Teams for help with all of your financial aid related questions.
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
You will need to download the Microsoft Teams App
Student Support Services available online