Blackboard Learn update Saturday
Software will be unavailable while improvements are being made.
August 7, 2019
Information Technology Services will update Blackboard Learn on Saturday from 1:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Blackboard Learn will be unavailable until the update is complete.
Some of the key improvements you can expect are:
- Modern look and feel: With updated colors, fonts and spacing, you’ll notice a more modern and visually appealing look and feel.
- Improved accessibility: The new look of Blackboard Learn includes enhancements to existing accessibility features and functionality that make web content more usable and accessible to everyone.
- A better mobile experience: With more tools and features optimized for your mobile browser, it’ll be easier for you and your students to complete activities on the go from your phone or tablet.
- Current browser support: The latest version of Blackboard supports current web browser releases Chrome 63+, Edge 42+, Firefox 57+ and Safari 12+.
- Same functionality: While the visual style may be changing, all the tools and features you’re familiar with will still be there, letting you design and teach your courses just like you did before.
Please visit the Blackboard Learn Help Site for detailed documentation on all the features and functionality in Blackboard Learn. If you have any problems accessing or using Blackboard Learn after the update, or if you have any questions or concerns, please contact the ITS Helpdesk at 303-352-7548 or support.msudenver.edu.