University’s 2020-21 catalogs posted online
Check out new, existing and transitioning programs at MSU Denver.
March 16, 2020
The new University undergraduate and graduate catalogs for the 2020-21 academic year are now available to view online.
New programs that will begin as of fall include:
- Business Intelligence Major, B.S.
- Lifestyle Medicine Major, B.S.
- Hospitality Leadership Major, B.S.
- Lifestyle Medicine Extended Major, B.S.
- Trauma Concentration (Human Services Major, B.S.)
- Disciplinary Knowledge Concentration (Elementary Education Major, B.A.)
- Spanish Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Bilingual Education Specialist K-12 Added Endorsement Program
- Business Analytics, Graduate Certificate
- Cybercrime Investigation, Graduate Certificate
- Cyber Defense, Graduate Certificate
- Cybersecurity Leadership, Graduate Certificate
- Business Sustainability Minor
- Digital Marketing Minor
- Trauma Studies Minor
- Digital Marketing, Undergraduate Certificate
- Spacecraft Flight Operations, Undergraduate Certificate
- Dietetic Internship, Graduate Certificate
- Taxation Emphasis (Master of Professional Accountancy)
- Internal Audit, Fraud Examination and Forensic Accounting Emphasis (Master of Professional Accountancy)
- Financial Accounting Emphasis (Master of Professional Accountancy)
- Craft Brewing and Pub Operations Major, B.S.
- Restaurant Management Major, B.S.
- Travel and Tourism Management Major, B.S.
- Recreation Generalist Concentration (Recreation Professions Major, B.A.)
- Literacy Concentration (Elementary Education Major, B.A.)
- Brewery Operations Minor
- Corporate Travel Minor
- Culinary Arts Minor
- Event and Meeting Management Minor
- Hotel Management Minor
- Leisure Tourism Minor
- Restaurant Management Minor
- Urban Agriculture Minor
- Recreation Services Minor
- Beverage Management, Undergraduate Certificate
- Brewery Operations, Undergraduate Certificate
- Corporate Travel, Undergraduate Certificate
- Culinary Arts, Undergraduate Certificate
- Event and Meeting Management, Undergraduate Certificate
- German Translation, Undergraduate Certificate
- Hotel Management, Undergraduate Certificate
- Restaurant Management, Undergraduate Certificate
- Travel Consultant, Undergraduate Certificate
- Urban Agriculture, Undergraduate Certificate
Ownership transfers from Health Professions to School of Hospitality:
- Outdoor Leadership Concentration (Recreation Professions Major, B.A.), transferred from Health Professions to become the Hospitality Leadership Major, B.S. (concentration will change name to Outdoor Recreation Concentration) within the School of Hospitality
- Outdoor Recreation Leadership Certificate, transferred from Health Professions to become the Outdoor Leadership Certificate (name change) within the School of Hospitality
Transferred courses include:
- RECR 2210
- RECR 3860
- RECR 3960
- RECR 3970
- RECR 3990
- RECR 4110
- RECR 4960
- School of Hospitality, Events and Tourism to become School of Hospitality
- Department of Hospitality, Events and Tourism to become Rita and Navin Dimond Department of Hotel Management
To receive all the updates on curriculum, make sure to sign up for the curriculum mailing list.
For questions regarding the Metropolitan State University of Denver catalogs or the curriculum process, or for a full listing of all changes, please email Erica Buckland Anderson, associate director of curriculum and catalog.
Topics: Academics, Enrollment, RegistrationEdit this page