Just checking in
Share your team’s remote-working best practices and how you're staying connected.
March 30, 2020
There’s never been a better time for Roadrunners to band together and nurture our campus community. That means checking in with ourselves, our teams, student and hourly employees, and campus partners to ensure that we remain connected and supported.
It also means finding new and creative ways to stay positive, serve our mission and keep students on the road to success.
So tell us, how are you doing?
- How are you staying motivated?
- What tips or tools can your team offer for staying connected and effective?
- Have you discovered any remote-working best practices?
- How are you balancing family, wellness and work?
- What have you learned?
- What do you miss about being on campus or in the classroom?
- What words of encouragement do you want to share with your colleagues?
To join the conversation, email your thoughts and responses to email@example.com, and look for a follow-up article next week.
Stay rowdy, Roadrunners!
Topics: Community, Excellence, Health, Mental Health, Rowdy, SafetyEdit this page