Student Town Hall Sept. 15
Encourage students to join the Student Government Assembly for the virtual event Tuesday at 4 p.m.
September 10, 2020
Roadrunners are invited to join the Student Government Assembly on Tuesday at 4 p.m. for the virtual Student Town Hall. The event provides an opportunity for students to connect with peers and University leaders about the fall experience, on-campus and/or online, and have their questions answered.
The event will include:
- Braedan Weart, president, SGA
- Stephanie Braun, vice president, SGA
- Braelin Pantel, associate vice president for student engagement and wellness and dean of students
- Steve Monaco, director, Health Center at Auraria
- Shaun Schaffer, Ph.D., associate vice president of Curriculum and Policy
Topics: Events, Save the date, Student Affairs, Student SuccessEdit this page