Your feedback requested
The Office of Diversity and Inclusion will host three open forums allowing Roadrunners to provide feedback on the Diversity Strategic Plan.
October 6, 2021
The Office of Diversity and Inclusion invites the campus community to participate in any of three open forums, hosted via Microsoft Teams, to provide feedback on the Diversity Strategic Plan.
- Oct. 13, 11 a.m. – noon: Click here to join the meeting
- Oct. 15, 2 – 3 p.m.: Click here to join the meeting
- Oct. 19, noon – 1 p.m.: Click here to join the meeting
Metropolitan State University of Denver’s 2030 Strategic Plan contains five Pillars, the fourth of which is “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.”
Pillar No. 4 goals include:
- Cultivate and sustain a culture of inclusive and intersectional teaching, learning and practice.
- Be an agent of healing by helping to convene and celebrate Denver’s diverse communities.
- Become a model Hispanic-Serving Institution for higher education.
The Office of Diversity and Inclusion’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council has been working on the Diversity Strategic Plan, which dovetails with Pillar No. 4 of the overall University Strategic Plan.
The Diversity Strategic Plan contains four goals:
- Goal 1: Inclusivity and Campus Climate Cultivation
- Goal 2: Community Connections and Engagement
- Goal 3: HSI Servingness
- Goal 4: Recruitment, Retention and Success
At the open forums, participants will hear about the objectives under each goal that operationalize the Diversity Strategic Plan. It’s important to hear from faculty, staff and students since the implementation of the plan addresses the campus as a whole as well as MSU Denver’s relationship with the community. Please attend the forum that works for your schedule.
Topics: Diversity, Events, Inclusion, Strategic PlanningEdit this page