Vaccine update for the week of March 22
Due to supply chain limitations, the Health Center at Auraria did not receive the requested vaccine allotment.
March 25, 2021
Due to limitations in the vaccine supply chain, the Health Center at Auraria did not receive the vaccine allotment requested from the state for the week of March 22. We remain hopeful that our next clinic will take place on or around April 2.
Click on the links below to learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Health Center at Auraria Vaccine FAQ (English)
- Health Center at Auraria Vaccine FAQ (Spanish)
- CDC Vaccine Info
- 8 Myths About the COVID-19 Vaccine
- 12 FAQs About the COVID-19 Vaccine –Answered by C.U. Immunologists
- Video: CU Anschutz Leaders Discuss Vaccine Progress, Distribution and Efficacy
- CDPHE 24/7 Vaccine Hotline | 1-877-CO VAX CO (1-877-268-2926)
- Colorado COVID-19 Vaccine Finder
Topics: Health, Health Center at Auraria, SafetyEdit this page