Skip to main content Skip to main content

Should a student doing CAC hours register with DORA?


Students seeking supervision for their first 1000 hours of the CAC I do not need to be registered with Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA). The field supervisor will need to sign the Work Verification Form found on the DORA website to verify the number of hours completed by the student and the details of the process can be found on the Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) website at

Edit this page