Skip to main content Skip to main content

Who can supervise a Practicum/Internship?


The agency field supervisor must have a master’s degree in Human Services, Social Work, Counseling, Behavioral or Social Sciences or a related field. Supervisors in the addictions field must be CAC III or LAC. An exception may be made by the seminar instructor if the supervisor has appropriate professional experience to create a positive learning environment for students. In order to seek this exemption, please email your resume to the seminar instructor and the field coordinator (

Edit this page