Skip to main content Skip to main content

Due to recent cost-reduction measures, the University Ombuds Office will be closed indefinitely. MSU Denver remains committed to serving the needs of its campus community members. Faculty, staff and student employees who need support with an employment issue, please contact Human Resources. Employees or students who wish to file a discrimination complaint should do so through the Office of Equal Opportunity. The Dean of Students Office also advises students on a variety of related concerns and challenges, including conflict resolution services and the grievance and complaint processes, among others.

Edit this page
University Resources