Your scholarship advisor will be able to meet with you via email, phone conversation, or Teams Meeting. Your advisor will be in contact with you via email on how to set up these options.
Roadways Scholarship Support & Retention fosters a community of scholars through leadership activities, scholar events, and professional development. All scholars will be invited to Scholarship Support & Retention wide events ranging from Coffee Chats, to hikes, to informational sessions on different campus programs. Opportunities do vary by scholarship so please read below to learn more about various opportunities.
How Can Scholar Experience Help Me?
- Provide scholarship support services which connect students to resources, foster community, and develop leadership for equitable college success, retention, and graduation outcomes.
- Connect scholars to a community of MSU Denver scholars through scholar led activities and resources.
DENVER SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
- DSF Leadership is an opportunity for leadership, social, and emotional support for DSF Scholars at MSU Denver. Participants utilize campus resources, participate in DSF Leadership Program Workshops & events, and receive peer mentoring.
- Interested in learning more or joining the Leadership Program email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To apply for professional development funds towards a conference, class, exam, or more complete this application: https://msudenver.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cUDqh1kWXEMSztj
ALTERNATIVE BREAK PROGRAM
- Alternative Break Program (ABP) exposes students to complex social and cultural issues through service, experiential learning, group discussion, and personal reflection. These are great educational opportunities for students to gain a deeper insight of social issues and become well-informed citizens.? The Denver Scholarship Foundation (DSF) Leadership Program and the Reisher Scholarship fund host annual Alternative Break Programs.
- To learn more about the Alernative Break Program check out the video below!