Office of Testing Services
Placement Test Score Transfers
Report your ACT, SAT or Accuplacer scores for course placement
The MSU Denver office of Testing Services accepts placement test results directly from students that have completed ACT, SAT or Accuplacer placement tests at other institutions.
This page and this process is ONLY valid for sending in ACT, SAT or Accuplacer score results for placement. All other documents such as College, University or High School transcripts, AP credit, IB credit, CLEP credit, etc. must be sent to the MSU Denver Office of Transfer Services or the MSU Denver Office of Admissions.
How to send us your ACT, SAT or Accuplacer placement test scores:
- Students must correspond using a valid @msudenver.edu e-mail address. Testing Services will not process ACT, SAT or Accuplacer score transfers emailed from personal addresses.
- All email correspondences must include each student’s full name, student ID number, and phone number.
- Required documentation may be scans, pdf, screen caps, photos, etc. of official ACT, SAT or Accuplacer score reports. All scanned or other documents must be clear and legible and must show the entire official score report including student name, exam date and all sub-scores.
- ACT, SAT or Accuplacer transfers must have been completed within the last five years.
- Please email your ACT, SAT or Accuplacer score transfers to: email@example.com
Students may also bring their ACT, SAT or Accuplacer documents directly to the Testing Services office in Tivoli Room 347.
Looking to send in other admissions related documents such as high school transcripts, college transcripts, etc.? Please see this link: https://www.msudenver.edu/admissions/sendit/
Questions? Please feel free to contact us at 303 615 1700