Veteran and Military Student Services
Veteran and Military Student Services Center will physically reopen on Tuesday, July 6th, 2021
Office Hours 8AM - 5PM
For assitance prior to reopening please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-615-0044
Help do your part to protect your fellow students, staff and faculty as we return to campus this fall by getting vaccinated today.
MSU Denver requires Covid-19 vaccinations for all who will be on campus. For more information please visit: https://www.msudenver.edu/safe-return-to-campus/vaccine-requirement/
For the MSU Denver Health Protocols and Self-Assessment as well as our Student Guide on your safe return to campus, please find our Safe Return Guiding Principles and follow the latest safe return to campus news and updates located at: https://www.msudenver.edu/safe-return-to-campus/studentguide/
Welcome to Metropolitan State University of Denver!
Veteran and Military Student Services is appreciative of your service to our country and is happy to assist you with your transition and continuous stay at MSU Denver.
Services We Offer:
- Assist with the student veteran transition from military to student life
- Provide information and assistance from the enrollment process through graduation
- Help students maximize the use of education benefits
- Remove barriers to retention for veteran and military students
- Work to Inform the community about ways to support veteran/military students
- Overall advocacy for veteran and military students
- Resource referral
Post 9/11 and Fry Scholarship Financial Aid Advance Form
Submit this to received a refund of your financial aid ahead of the VA paying your tuition and fees.
A message from the President of Metropolitan State University of Denver, and fellow veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces, Dr. Janine Davidson.